International Christian Youth Fellowship (ICYF)

πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ Morning DewπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

18th June, 2018.

Topic: I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

Scripture: 2 Corinthians 5:17 - 21

Today's message, 'I am the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus' is a message that could be easily dismissed and considered irrelevant, but I pray that your inner ears will be receptive to God's words concerning you. Many of us live sin consciously, as opposed to living in the blessings of God's righteousness;
A sin conscious life is driven by what the bible describes as 'works', such as 'how much time can I spend praying?, 'How many times can I fast in a year?' and other spiritual exercises in order to get God's attention. God however does not respond to our works, but simply to our faith.

We can define righteousness as being in right standing with God. We could further define righteousness as the nature of God, and this is the definition I would like to explore more today. In Paul's letter to the Corinthians, he touched on their non-spiritual nature, referring to them as immature believers. However, notice that he did not describe them as unrighteous (1 Corinthians 3:2-3). From this scripture, we can submit that it is possible to be a Christian, and still remain unspiritual. Hence, to enjoy the full life that you have in Christ, having been made righteous already (by being born again), you need to renew your mind, with the study of the word and living out Christ's righteous life, already in you. Hallelujah.

Declaration: I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am the living word of God. I continually walk in the gift of righteousness. I am a Victor and an overcomer in Jesus' name!!!

Follow us;
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icyf1
Blog; icyf.blogspot.com
WhatsApp; https://chat.whatsapp.com/1HZdtd0jKr94hXLaX3F2Fb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ICYF PROFILE

ICYF EXECUTIVES

GENERAL MEETING